Open up the boarders and broaden your options to purchase equipment you need across North America. Too often importing equipment from the USA can be a huge ordeal for someone who does not do it on a regular basis. Let Patron West help remove the obstacles to your success.
General Criteria for Cross Boarder Purchases:
- Equipment must be sold by an established equipment dealer.
- Equipment can be new or used.
- Minimum transaction size of $75,000 CAD.
- Equipment must meet all gov’t regulations for import.
How we make the journey easy for you:
- Provide you with credit pre-approval good for 90 days.
- Diligence on the seller to make sure they qualify.
- Assign the customs broker to work with customs, duty and taxes
- Coordinate on your behalf any paperwork between the seller, broker, and lender.
Nearly anything that we finance can be imported into Canada from the United States. Purchasing specific equipment that can improve your business we can simplify getting it over the border into a just a few steps.
Getting it done right together, to make your journey smoother. That is the reason we exist. For a FREE, no obligation chat to find out how we can help you grow your business, just like we’ve done for thousands of other business owners just like you. Buying in Canada is easy too – see our Canadian Program.